MiraJax Best Be Believing Music Video

MiraJax Best Be Believing Music Video:

MiraJax- Best Be Believing

Front and Back Digipack

Front and Back Digipack
Front and Back Digipack

Inside Digipack

Inside Digipack
Inside Digipack


Please click this image to enter our website

Friday 25 March 2016

Evaluation Post 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During the course of the project I have learn a lot about the use of technologies. At the beginning of the project I did not know how to use any of the technologies that we used to create our final product but by the end I was able to use them quickly and correctly.

Hardware
The hardware technology we used:

  • Cannon Legria HF G30
  • Tripod
  • iMac
Please see the table below all about my use of hardware technology throughout the project

Software
The software technology we used was:
  • Premiere Pro CS5.5
  • LiveType
Please see the table I have created below all about how I used the software technology:



Overall I found the biggest challenge to be able to use the editing software to create precise and accurate continuity edits, however after practicing this through the prelim task and the rough cut I feel that I am now confidently able to use Premiere Pro to create a continuity sequence. 










No comments:

Post a Comment