MiraJax Best Be Believing Music Video

MiraJax Best Be Believing Music Video:

MiraJax- Best Be Believing

Front and Back Digipack

Front and Back Digipack
Front and Back Digipack

Inside Digipack

Inside Digipack
Inside Digipack


Please click this image to enter our website

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Construction Post 9: My technical learning curve

At the beginning of the project I feel that I did not realise the amount of planning that goes into a shoot. During the project I learnt how organised you need to be in order for a shoot to run smoothly, for example planning the shooting sessions extremely specifically by creating a call list:
During shooting sessions I learnt the importance of factoring in any potential continuity issues that may occur and making sure the framing of every shot was exactly as we had planned.

However I think that I have learnt the most during the editing sessions. Before the project I was able to do basic editing of shots in Premiere Pro but I now know how to do more advanced editing such as creating a split screen using key frames and using tools such as the razor tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment