MiraJax Best Be Believing Music Video

MiraJax Best Be Believing Music Video:

MiraJax- Best Be Believing

Front and Back Digipack

Front and Back Digipack
Front and Back Digipack

Inside Digipack

Inside Digipack
Inside Digipack


Please click this image to enter our website

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Construction Post 8: My personal contribution to the edit sessions

I personally contributed to editing by giving up almost all of my free time during the two edit weeks, this included free periods and after school and lunchtime sessions. Me and Ella edited together at all times as we wanted to agree on all of the editing decisions we were making. However to speed up the process we split the tasks and each completed some of the tasks that we were best at. For example I focused on editing the music to fit the sequence and editing the split screen using key frames, whereas Ella focused on creating the specific titles using the Mac and grading the shots on Premiere Pro. I think that I personally put in a lot of work towards the final edit and contributed to the overall success of our finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment